Wyre Forest District Council
CONDITIONS – Apply to all MEMBERS and GUESTS.
All our Members and Guests must observe and comply with each condition as listed 1-7. For further details please refer to the Planning Permission document shown below.
SUMMARY OF CONDITIONS
- To comply with Site Location Plan
- No aircraft to be flown from site, other than by Club Members and Guests
- Keep detailed Record of Club Activities (including Members & Guests using site)
- No radio controlled Internal Combustion engine aircraft flown outside of 330 metre boundary
- Flying times and restrictions to be observed
- No more that 4 aircraft airborne at any one time
- Cars and other vehicles shall only be parked within area shown for Car Parking on Approved Plan
Planning Permission for our club is described as:
The Severn Spinners Radio Control Society was issued by Wyre Forest District Council on the 14th October 2003. The permission authorises use of the land for flying radio control model aircraft according to the conditions as listed. These conditions are listed as 1 – 7 under the heading Conditions and Reasons.
“Use of land for flying radio controlled model aircraft – renewal of planning permission dated the 26th September 2001 Inspectorate reference APP/R1845/A/0166469 (Council reference WF. 818/00) at Sparum Farm, Heath Lane, Stone”. The reason for the Council’s decision to grant permission for the development is subject to compliance with the attached conditions 1 – 7 which lists each Condition and the Reason (See copy below).
FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THE TERMS
Failure to strictly comply with the conditions may result in our PLANNING PERMISSION being revoked. This would mean that our Flying Club would be unable to use our Flying Field and we would then need to seek an alternative location. That could be a real disaster and major setback for the club and our members flying activity.
We have a great club with excellent membership and a superb flying field.
Let us all agree that we do not want to lose it – so let’s protect the privilege.
COPY OF THE PLANNING PERMISSION
CLUB AND BMFA RULES
Please also be aware of our separate Club Rules and also the safety procedures and rules etc published by the BMFA which apply to registered Flying Clubs and their members
Please contact member of the committee if you require further information